Friday, August 22, 2008
Let's Have some Fun
I had so much fun playing the pay it forward game that I came up with an idea for some more fun.
For the months of September thru December we can sign-up to exchange gifts with a partner. There will be a theme for each month. The gifts can be something you create, buy or have. The rules are easy.
1. You may send the gift any time during the month.
2. Please do not sign up if you are not serious about playing as that will not be fair to your partner.
3. I am limiting this to 11 as I will make up the 12th.
4. You do not have to have a blog to enter, but you must have an e-mail address so that I can contact you with your Partners name and mailing address. You must be a resident of the U. S. or Canada for postage rates.
5. To enter please leave me a comment telling me you want to play and then e-mail me your address. As soon as I get 11 to play I will asign partners.
The themes are as follows :
September: Fall things; such as leaves, pumpkins, sunflowers.
October: Halloween things. Trick or treat bags with lots of chocolate....LOL
November: Thanksgiving things, suggestions could be napkins, a table arrangement, candles.
December: Christmas, sugestions, could be decorations for the tree, home and so forth.
The ideas are endless just have fun with it.