My husband went back to the doctor for a post op checkup on his leg. It is still giving him some problems. It is not right yet. So the doctor decided that they were going to have to try physical therapy. He will go three times a week for four weeks and then the doctor will see him again to see what the next step will be. So please keep him in your prayers. The road to his recovery seems to be along one.
My dear friend at http://shabbyinthecity.blogspot.com has tagged me to the six unimportant things about me meme. Here goes..................
1. I talk in my sleep and I sometimes sleepwalk.
2. I have never dyed or colored my hair. It is and has always been dark brown.
3. I have a passion for everyone to be treated with dignity and compassion. It burns me up to see someone being mistreated. Especially children and the elderly.
4. I am left handed. Although I taught myself how to write and use my right hand if I ever need to.
5. I love to write and to create writings that I hope help and inspire.
6. I have a very small foot I wear a size 3 shoe...LOL
If you want to play please consider yourself tagged.