I recieved my bracelet from Beachy at http://beachy'scapecodcupboard.blogspot.com
Not only did she send the bracelet she include a vintage postcard and beautiful tags. I loved everything. Thank -you so much!!
To update my husband will be needing surgery on his leg. We do not know the date as we need to wait for the insurance approval. He is still having a great deal of pain and is ready to have it taken care of.
Karen at http://karen'skorner.blogspot.com
has tagged me for the unkonown facts about myself game How this works is that you tell 8 things you readers don't know about you and tag 8 others to play.
1.I do not drink coffee. I like to smell it but do not drink it. I have never brewed a pot.
2.I do not drive. I have never wanted to drive partly because of my height and problems with my eyesight.
3.I adore history and all things associated with it. I read everything ever written on my favorite time periods.
4.When I was in the 4th grade I said I wanted to be President when I grew up. Boy was I ahead of my times.
5.I am only 4ft.6in. tall
6.My favorite thing to do with my family is to go on a picnic. We did this alot when I was growing up and we had such a wonderful time.
7.I enjoy cooking and create alot of my own recipies.
8.I never meet a stranger. I enjoy meeting and getting to know new people.
I am not going to tag 8 people if you would like to play consider yourself tagged by me and please have fun with this. I did!!!
Tonight I am making twice baked potatoes for dinner.
1. start with 6 oven baked potatoes.
2. While they are still hot spoon out the inside and place in a bowl and place the skins on a baking sheet.
3.To the potatoes add butter to your taste, salt pepper,and seasoning salt also to taste.
4. Add 1/2 cup of sourcream and 3/4cup milk.Mix all together and stuff the skins with this mixture.
5. I like to cook 3 or 4 strips of bacon and place on top with two or more varieties of cheeses.Then I add chopped green onions.
6.Then bake in a preheated 350 degree oven until hot and bubbly.
7. I sometime add steamed broccoil to put on them after they come out of the oven. Add a salad and some crusty bread with BUTTER (LOL) and you have a complete dinner
Wishing you a day filled with bright sunshine and love....... Mary