Sunday, August 19, 2007

JESUS LOVES ME!

What do these three little words mean to you? TO me they mean everything. With God's love nothing is impossible. You see I have grown in my walk with the Lord and am growing more each and everyday with his help. This morning in our pastors lesson he used the bibical quote As for as me and my house we will serve the Lord. This was one of my husband's dear Uncle used quite often .One in which he and his precious wife I am sure lived by each and everyday of their lives. His wife went home to be with the Lord five years ago. He has an illness and their only child is caring for her father . She is showing the love her parents had for her and the love her heavenly father has for her. Jesus loves me .Oh I fall on my Knees each day thankful that he does. I also praise him for placing ;caring loving people in my life that help me to keep my eyes on God and not the things of this world. My friend Jesus loves you also. Invite him into your life to share every aspect of it. When you open the door to a daily prayer life and walk with Jesus nothing and I do mean nothing is impossible. This week my goal is to visit three peoplr and to tell them how much Jesus loves them.

1 comment:

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Waldo and Bonnie! Very sweet christian examples.
I love your goal this week!