Friday, September 2, 2011

September



I cannot believe that it is already Labor Day. It seems like only yesterday that it was Memorial Day. Time has really left me behind this year. I spent the most part of it dealing with my illness and find just the right combination of meds. I am so please to announce with my Doctors visit Tuesday I am doing so much better and the meds are working. Makes me a happy girl . I do
not have to go back to Doctors for 6 weeks. I had been going every two weeks.

So my Friends what are you going to do this week-end??? We are going to cook-out Monday. With Hamburgers, watermelon, potato salad and all the dressings for the hamburgers. I wish you much happiness, and many Blessings. Have a fun week-end My Dear Friends!!!!

8 comments:

PCovi said...

So glad you are feeling good and that menu sounds wonderful!!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

PTL!!! That is great news!!!
I'm getting junk ready for a garage sale!!
Your weekend sounds much better than mine.
Thanks for joining my Fall Swap!
Warmly,
deb

Vee said...

I'm so glad that you are feeling better. It's not easy to be under the weather and trying to find the right med combinations. Have a wonderful weekend!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

So glad that you are feeling better... That is GREAT news... We are fine --getting ready to take another short trip!!!! Seems like we always are working on the next trip! ha
Hugs,
Betsy

vivian said...

HI Mary. I'm so happy that you are feeling better. I just hate to think of you in pain and not well! I hope you enjoy your weekend. Hard to believe that summer is about over. I do love fall.. I just hate what comes after. got lots going on here this weekend.. starting out with some house work!
xoxo
vivian

My Vintage Studio said...

Glad you are feeling better!
Wishing you a wonderful week!
Hugs, Sharon

Amy M. said...

Glad to see you are back and blogging again! We missed you! Hope you are feeling much better!

-Amy
Crafting by Candlelight

tea time and roses said...

Hello Mary,

So happy to hear you are feeling better my friend! Time does indeed fly! Summer is behind us with Autumn in the wings. :o) Happy week to you and your family.


Smiles♥

Beverly