Thursday, February 3, 2011

Feel better gift!!!

My sweet husband surprised me with beautiful roses and fresh strawberries today. He said it was a I care about you and want you to feel better gift !!!
Yesterday was a good day. I went to church and taught my class. Last night was horrible. My feet kept me awake all night. The burning is so bad. It is like you set fire to my feet. We are trying a new medicine today.
Please pray for my feet to stop the burning. It is now spreading to my hands also. Till next time warm hugs to all of you!!! Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Mary,
I'll PRAY!! How nice of your hubby to bring you roses.
Take care!
Warmly,
deb

Vee said...

Mary, your hubby is a sweetheart in the truest sense. Yes, I am praying even right now.

vivian said...

Mary!! I'm praying right now.
and what a sweet hubby you have.
xoxo
vivian

PCovi said...

aWWWw!! aren't they pretty! and strawberries too...he knows what you like :) Praying for you!!!

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Bless your heart, Mary.. I am so very very sorry... BUT--those flowers are fabulous.. Your hubby is just so sweet...

God Bless you BOTH.
Hugs,
Betsy

Carole Burant said...

Good morning dear Mary,

Isn't it a wonderful feeling to know you are so loved?:-) The roses your hubby gave you are gorgeous. Please know that my prayers are with you, it sounds horrible having that burning feeling and swelling in your feet:-( Take good care of YOU! xoxo

Denise said...

Awwwwwwwwwww how sweet... Hope you are better........