Thursday, April 15, 2010

Happiness

Things that make me Happy today.


1. That I went to the food pantry and helped someone in need!!


2. Made lunch with my husband and set outside to eat.


3. The beauty of the weather and being able to hang my laundry outside.


4. Family and friends that love me just as I am.


5. Calls from my children and Grandchildren.


6. Hearing the words Gikey and Granny I love you and cannot wait until school is out so I can come stay with you!!


7. A good book to read.


8. Sharing some candy with the neighbor children and hearing them laughing.


9. My God who loves me all the time, no matter what.


10. All of my friends here in the land of blogs.



7 comments:

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Neat post, Mary... Things that make me happy: Coming to your blog!!!!!

Hugs,
Betsy

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Mary !!
You are sunshine here in blogland :)
Wishing you more Happiness everyday!
Warmly,
Deb :)

vivian said...

what a nice list! Your a sweetie.. thanks for the nice comments you always leave me.. You always make me smile!
I should make a list too!
have a great weekend Mary!

PCovi said...

It was a happy day all around!

RSA said...

That is so cute. May god bless you with more happiness everyday.

Unknown said...

So many good reasons to find happiness. You spread happiness wherever you go Mary.
Karen

Amy M. said...

Lovely. I think there are few things more wonderful than freshly laundered linens on a clothesline.

-Amy
Crafting by Candlelight