Sunday, November 1, 2009

A month of Kindness

Today is a brand new day and the beginning of a brand new month. This is the month of thankfulness as Thanksgiving is this month.

How will you spend it? At the end of the month what will you be able to say you did for others?Did you make someone smile or help a friend in need?

I plan to try and do one act of kindness each day for someone else whether it is small or large.

Today I went to church and taught my "kids". I hope I made a difference in their lives. I am going to try very hard to be and to make a difference.

6 comments:

bluemuf said...

Mary, what a lovely way to show thankfulness.

Hugs karen

Jackie said...

Mary, I am sure that you made a difference in their lives. We plant the seed and hope that the harvest is bountiful.

God bless.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

I also love November, Mary. Even in the midst of all kinds of strife around us at home and in the world, we all do have alot to be thankful for. Let's all enjoy a "MONTH" of Thanksgiving!!!
Hugs,
Betsy

Darla said...

A whole month of kindness might be hard for some people but I'm sure it is going to be Easy Peasy for you my friend. You are kindness personified.

Darla

PCovi said...

What fun! I'm going to hang close to you :)
My child's new sunday school teacher says he really knows the bible! Thanks for teaching him!
I loved your pumpkin story below :)

Justabeachkat said...

Hi sweet friend! It's been a busy time for me these last few weeks with all the company I've had, but I'm finally able to do some blog reading. I'm so sorry that your husband has been having such a hard time. I pray his healing will be quick and complete.

Hugs!
Kat