Sunday, July 5, 2009

Pay it forward

I hope everyone had a great 4th of July weekend!!

Last week my friend Pea at http://peascorner.blogspot.com
had a pay it forward on her blog. I signed up for this. As this is the third time I have played I am putting a little twist on mine. I will be sending one gift sometime in the next year to the fifth person who leaves a comment to say they want to play. (note you must say you want to play in your comment ) Then this person will pay it forward to those who comment on their blog. You may choose to follow the rules and send a gift to the first three people who comment on your blog saying they want to play or you may want to send one gift as I have chosen to do. Just have fun for it and remember the important thing is to replay a kindness with a kindness and keep passing it on and on and on.

5 comments:

vivian said...

Im in! Ive played before too, its fun!
thanks for praying for my dad, I dont know anything yet this morning.
hugs
vivian

vivian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hello Mary,
I'll play too. You were in my prayers all day yesterday, as I sat painting your garden of wildflowers. I don't have a garden of wildflowers of my own, but I found a glorious one. I sat in the middle of all those gorgeous flowers and tried to capture each an every one. I was just writing out the envelope when I stopped to have a peek at my post.

Have a lovely day.

Karen

bluemuf said...

Hi Sweet Mary, I will also play. I hope you had a wonderful July 4th cooking and eating watermelon but, especially spending it will family and friends.

Hugs Karen

Jackie said...

Oh can I play. I love PIF's.

God bless.