Sunday, October 14, 2007

Make me smile award

Youmake me smile award was given to me by Back Through Time.http://backthroughtime.blogspot.com/
This is such an honor. You all and your wonderful blogs make me smile and tomorrow I will be tagging some of you with this special award. My Granddaughter was here this weekend and we shared some special moments together. When she prays at night she is so sweet in thanking Jesus for all his many blessings. May our Lord bestow his richest blessings upon you on this his day!!

4 comments:

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

Hi Mary, thanks for coming to visit my blog. I would be happy to be added to your list of favourites.

Deanna said...

Congrats Mary Isabella! Your sweet blog is certainly deserving of this award. It is always a pleasure to come and visit you.

Warmly,
Deanna : )

kari and kijsa said...

Congratulations! You and your blog are sweet!

blessings,
kari & kijsa