Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Mission Friends

This is the 3thru 5 years at church. We have Wednesday night classes for these children. Our goal is to introduce them to missions and the people who are serving all over the world . When i asked one little one what missions meant the reply was to tell people that Jesus loves everybody!!! This was a four year child. Children can make a big impact if we adults open our ears and hearts to listen to them. I am sure that I will learn alot this year I just hope I can teach them as much as they teach me. Pray for us as we take this journey.

2 comments:

ShabbyInTheCity said...

Sharp little children! And when you think they haven't heard a word you've said...they tell it all back to you verbatim!

willzmom said...

I am enjoying reading your blog! You recipes sound wonderful, some I would love to make myself. I'm 'right down the road' from you. Keep up the great work!